Peas and Pies Sucking & Gagging on a Dildo (1 vid)

16

Peas and Pies sucking & gagging on a dildo video from her Patreon. Peas and Pies creates ASMR videos on Youtube and has over 50k subscribers

Bad quality 🙁

16 Comments

  1. I was full of life, ready to binge a little and see how the engine is still purring.
    I pick my stuff very careful. Of course when i first time saw her i got seduced by her lips.
    I got charmed by her femininity and how she teases, like 1% she is into it, the rest of 99% is slightly part of her innocence. The spell was on me, i figured she is that type of girl who discovered her senses and turned out she got really artistically and casually sensual about her sexuality, with a glimpse of innocence… I thought she is probably a little fire ready to ignite, pure, volatile and highly virgin.
    Those videos are a huge tease from reality. I thought maybe she does what she does by a little mistake. When i saw these videos my heart started pumping heavily. Not even close to the innocence she had. She knows her stuff, and went full throttle 110%. Not that little innocent girl, just highly intense and beyond pleasure… seems like she was tempted into it and lost a bit of her innocent charm. Very exciting, i can only imagine what made her give in and pass through the stratosphere of her pinkie girlish look.

  2. Please pick up her all patreon videos this to this site. I love her, and i hope, i will see her pussy one day. PLEASE, YOU ARE THE BOSS🙏

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here